Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Launch Party Update/ Party Crowd Update


Hello everyone.




Since I am posting the albums of the weekly winners for the final round of the Designer Showcase Contest on The Party Crowd Fan Page, I thought I would do an update on what's going on at The Party Crowd.







Launch Party
Our first Official Launch Party is in Houston, TX on June 9th. Looks like we will have about 100 guests attending--Wow! We are allowing comapanies to showcase their business with a table at the event if they choose. We plan on letting everyone know what The Party Crowd's mission is and what they can expect if they decide to become members. This is so exciting!!!




Upcoming Launch Parties
I plan on doing launch parties all over the US. Next stop I believe will be Atlanta, Georgia! I moved to Houston 3 years ago but spent 20 years in Atlanta before that. I think we could get a good crowd to an event there. After that--Arizona, Forida, North/South Carolina. New York/New Jersey, and Southern California. I am hoping to have some regional managers in place to help with the other Launch Parties.




Next Contest
Or next contest is a virtual bake off. I have invited cake makers, cookie designers, cupcake makers, cake pop makers and candy buffet companies to particpate. The contest will run for 4 weeks. So far we are getting a great response. the Contest starts June 6th.


Houston Event
The next Houston Event I would like to start to put together is a children's party expo. I would like to hold one in The Woodlands, Katy and Sugarland. I will invite all party people in the children's catagory to particpate.

We have a lot of fun stuff coming up.

We have a private group on Facebook for our members and vendors. Once you become a member you will be able to join the group. I plan on having some fun weekly topics and discussions and other things planned.

Membership
A one year membership to The Party Crowd is $100. This entitles you to discounts from over 30 vendors, listings on our website, networking events, private group on Facebook and so much more to come. You can become a member right on Facebook in our shop. Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/thepartycrowd?sk=app_138996027389

Check out all the cool stuff on our website at:
The Party Crowd

Have a great night.
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment