Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Designer Showcase Contest Week 1 Entries

Wow the first week is a good one. Tonite we are featuring another two great designers: Bows Oh So Cute and FavorCakes by Erica

Let start out with Bows Oh So Cute

Bows Oh So Cute is located right down the street from me in Spring, Texas
They ship Nationally
Bows Oh So Cute sells handmade bows and flip flops.
A little history....My name is Angelle' and I'm a stay-at-home-mom, just decided to try making bows for my daughter and instantly fell in love with it that I branched out! I started my official business in March of 2011, local native of Spring, TX, but I do ship all over the US. I make Boutique Bows, Boutique Flip Flops and more.
You can reach them at:
www.facebook.com/bowsohsocute
www.etsy.com/shop/bowsohsocute
www.bowsohsocute.blogspot.com
Here are some samples of their work:










Our second designer tonight is a little futher down the street but still in this great state of Texas--- FavorCakes by Erica

They are located in Austin, Tx
They ship Nationally

How long in business: will be 2 years this July

Type of business: Party Decor

Your specialty: Custom handmade favor box cakes

A little background of why you got into the biz:
I'm a work at home mom of two beautiful girls. FavorCakes by Erica began from what I can only describe as a "pregnancy hormonal crafting craze". I opened my Etsy shop one day before giving birth to my second daughter and my business has grown from there. I'll be the first to admit I am not a party planner, I leave that to the experts :-) I am 100% FavorCakes! They are my passion and I love transforming a vision of mine or that of a client into a functional piece of paper art.

You can find them at:
email: favorcakes@yahoo.com
website: http://favorcakesbyerica.com
facebook: http://facebook.com/favorcakesbyerica
twitter: http://twitter.com/favorcakes

Their work amazes me--wish I could be this creative!! Check it out!










It's going to be so hard to vote for a winner this week. Great designers to choose from.

Have a great night.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment