Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Designer Showcase Contest Week 2 Entries

We have one entry this evening. We need more entries people! lol


Tonite we are featuring Partylicious!!!! They were a front runner in our A to Z Contest. They do some great work.

Partylicious is located in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
I work locally
Been officially in business since December 2010
They specialize in: Invitations, party supplies for kids birthdays and baby showers

I've loved scrapbooking for a long time. When I got pregnant with my little boy I knew I wanted to do special and unique details for all my baby shower. Since then, I started doing invitations for my friends. Then came my baby's first birthday and people suggested I made this hobby into a business. Two years later, after selling our restaurant, I needed something to keep me busy, and after several parties for close friends and family I decided to create Partylicious.

I specialize in handmade invitations, banners, tags, signs, labels and overall party items, all personalized and with details that makes everything special. I love to work as if every party was for myself, giving them unique ideas for a beautiful and unforgettable event. I also assist my customers in the whole planning of the event, suggesting suppliers and ideas. I'm really lucky and thankful for all the people that have trusted in my work.

Contact Info:
www.partyliciouseventspr.blogspot.com
partyliciousevents@yahoo.com
www.facebook.com/partyliciousevents

Here is some pictures of their work:











That's it for tonite. Hopefully we will have some more entries tomorrow.

Have a good one,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment