Monday, May 23, 2011

Designer Showcase Contest Week 4 Entries

This is the last week of our designer showcase so let's make it a good one.

Today we have a submission from Skye Media Group.
Skye Media Group is located in Washington DC. I'm a one woman show whose website, graphics, print, and social media designs pack a punch. I'm here to help companies and individuals who don't have big budgets develop online and print advertising that will get them recognized among bigger companies within the same industry and to have the same tools that the big boys & girls do affordably.

I have a background in business and a love of design. I started Skye Media Group as a way to express my creativity while helping small businesses garner exposure and increase their revenue. It's important to me that people who put their hearts into starting a business succeed. Honestly, I get agitated when I view a business and their website and marketing materials don't match the essence of their services and products. I find that many businesses lose money like that: being underrepresented in their online & print marketing. That's where Skye Media Group comes in. :-)

Links:
skyemediagroup.com
facebook.com/skye.media.grp
Twitter: @iamskyemedia
skyemediagroup.com/blog

I know there are a lot of small businesses, mothers, and others who're trying to earn a living where there business is either their dream or what they do to make money. I'd like to help them get to where they want to be; and in business, it starts out with strong online marketing, social media, and solid print collateral.

Here is some of their work:













Some great designs. Check them out.

Have a great night.

Wendy

1 comment:

  1. I entered not knowing what the prize was. I just wanted to share my work (I'm proud of it, you know) so imagine my *cheese* when Wendy said this one is going up. She got me! Thank you for featuring Skye Media Group. I'm excited to be among such great graphic artists.

    ReplyDelete