Thursday, May 5, 2011

Designer Showcase Contest Week 1 Entries

Day 4 of the Designer Showcase Contest. Today we are featuring two great designers: Magnolia Creative Co. and Delightful Events



Our first designer is Magnolia Creative Co.

They are located inShreveport, Louisiana
They work and ship both locally and nationally
They have been in business for 4 years.
Magnolia Creative CO. specializes in custom and printable party invitations and stationery, hand painted ceramics and melamine plates

Here is a little back ground info from the owner Emily Welch:
I have always been artistic and I thank my parents for fostering the creative gene in me. I was always the one my friends came to in school for invitations and other creative and party planning projects so it seemed natural for me to turn a hobby that I truly loved into a business as well. The ceramic part of my business happened by chance when a client saw a custom wedding plate I did for a friend and it just grew from there. I love the freedom and fun that comes with this industry and sharing my love or art and party planning with everyone!

Here is how to find and contact them:
p. 318.773.2925 • f. 866.929.0406
web: magnoliacreativeco.com
blog: magnoliacreative.blogspot.com
etsy: magnoliacreative.etsy.com
Like us on Facebook! - Magnolia Creative Co.
Follow us on Twitter @MagCreativeCo

Now on to the great picutres of their top designs:









Our second designer is Delightful Events

Delightful Events is located in Miami, Florida.
They specialize in graphic design. They design invitations, signs and goodie bags.



I am an Art Teacher/licensed Interior Designer...I do a little bit of everything. I enjoy all things beautiful and I started my blog aboutone year ago...Delightful Events by Mariela Jane. I specialize in creating manygraphics such as invitations and signs or goody bags for parties as well as centerpieces. I also continue to do interiors and some of my work is posted on an additional tab on my blog.I just recently became part of the DID network and I am very excited to be part of a network of such talented people. I live in Miami, Florida and have two children who along with my husband inspire me and support me in all my endeavors.

My contact information:
Email: marielajane@gmail.com
Blog: www.delightfulevents.blogspot.com
Facebook: Delightful Events
Twitter: Mariela Jane @marielajane

Here are some great pictures of what they do.











Another two great designers. One more day this week and then the voting begins.
Have a great night,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment