Friday, May 6, 2011

Designer Showcase Contest Week 1 Entries

Last two designers of the week then the voting begins. We are featuring Gifts for All NC and Keepsakes by Ingrid.

Our first designer we are featuring is: Gifts for All NC
They are located in North Carolina but moving soon to New York
They ship locally and nationally
Been in business since: 2006
Here is a little history:
Ever needed a product that custom made, personalized, or just something to say what's on your mind? You have came to the right place. Gifts For All NC is a place you can get diaper cakes for a baby shower, Invitations for that next event in your life ( first birthday, baby shower, wedding…),Personalized Stationary, logos, Personalized mealtime tableware (melamine plates, bowls, and platters) and much more. Each item is created with you in mind.

When you Order from Gifts For All NC, you become a member of our family. Many of our customer come for the first time and come back for other occasions. From the moment we opened, we thrive to create special items that will put a smile on someone’s face. When they receive something personalized for them, and smile and say thank you, it make everything worthwhile.

I opened my store after I had my first child. started with gift baskets, and diaper cakes. I started getting custom orders for other things such as invitations, logos, banners, and that's how we grew to what were at now. I have not forgotten my roots, if it wasn't for my customers, my supporters I wouldn't be were I am now. I am now expanding more into web design. I am attending school full time taking web design, and raising my three kiddos.

You can find them at: www.giftsforallnc.com

Here are some examples of their work:











Our second designer this evening is: Keepsakes by Ingrid

They are located in Florida

They work locally

They have been in business for 6 years

Their Specialty: Invitations for any occasion, party favors or keepsakes, baby announcements, name banners, one-of-a-kind guest books,cupcake toppers, book/address labels, name tags

- What began as a scrapbooking hobby, slowly turned into a part-time (really it's more like full-time, cause I even dream about it) business. Scrapbooking took a lot of time and money, so I decided to try some of the techniques at a smaller scale, like cards. The more I did, the more I enjoyed, until I finally decided to launch my business. I started making invitations for my friends' children's parties and worked myself up to bigger events such as sweet sixteen (and sweet fifteen). Most of my orders come through referrals and word-of-mouth, and just this past December, 6 months after moving from Puerto Rico to Florida, I decided to launch my business here in the US. I am really blessed to have opportunity to turn my ideas into unique paper designs, that hopefully people will always want to keep.

- Contact info:
Name: Ingrid Candanedo
e-mail: icandanedo@tampabay.rr.com
Facebook page: Keepsakes by Ingrid

Here is some of their amazing work:











That is the last of our entries this week. I will post a link for voting to Facebook this evening.

Have a great weekend and Mother's Day,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment