Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Virtual Bake-Off Contest Week 1

Our entry tonight is from Sweet Stella Treats

They are located in Denver, Colorado

Here is some background information:
Welcome to Sweet Stella Treats and my little world of baking. I"m Bonnie, and before I started this chapter in my life, I taught Pre-K, Kindergarten and First grade. I always enjoyed planning for the week, field trips and the projects that required cute little hands to create. I've always been a sucker for anything cute...some things never change. My love for baking didn't come into the picture until I had Stella, the sweetest little girl ever, in 2008. Once we were on a schedule and I no longer had clothes to fold, or rooms to clean, I decided to invest my time in learning about baking. Not only was I a devoted watcher of the hit show, Ace of Cakes, I spent a lot of my time, and still do, googling new techniques, watching tutorials and reading up on "how to's". After posting some pictures on facebook, what would we do without it, I began getting emails asking if I was in business to sell. My mind began to wonder, then Sweet Stella Treats was born.

You can find them at:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet-Stella-Treats/164678927373?sk=info
Their Blog: http://www.sweetstellatreats.blogspot.com/

Here is some of their work:











WOW!!! I wish I had all the talent found in these cakes and cupcakes.

Stay tuned for more great bakers coming tomorrow.

This is going to be a fun contest.

Have a great night,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment